The student experience
MSc in Marketing
Home/EU: 31 August 2019
Overseas: 30 June 2019
Please note applications may close earlier
Course start date
30 September 2019
2:1 or above (or international equivalent) in a subject with significant business/management content. This should include marketing. We may make an offer based on a lower grade if you can provide evidence of your suitability for the degree.
Title of award
Master of Science
Length of course
Mode of attendance
This course is for
Graduates looking for a specialist route to a career in marketing.
Deepen your understanding of core marketing theory. You’ll develop a desirable set of skills valued by the marketing industry.
You’ll get a good balance between learning the latest marketing theory and practice applying it. Our course spans the three core elements of modern marketing:
- marketing to consumers
- marketing to businesses and organisations
- marketing and society
We have close links with a range of organisations. This means we get input into our course from industry leaders. You’ll learn business skills that are important to the right employers.
Tier 4 visa scheme
Benefit from a streamlined visa application process and get six months leave after your course.
We’re one of the original UK universities selected to take part.
- We combine latest marketing research with industry practice to go beyond ‘just’ the theory
- You'll get an opportunity to make an impact in solving a real business problem with our practice track. This is our alternative to a traditional dissertation
- You'll deepen your understanding of modern marketing by working with researchers who are among the best in the world. Our faculty are experts in marketing to consumers, business and society
- We challenge convention. You'll develop skills and knowledge that help you create fresh, innovative ideas and stand out to employers
- Learn through action with our Global Residencies, Business Challenge Week and Action Project. You'll get practical experience to take with you into your future career
- We don’t just teach. We take a two way approach, and your input and knowledge is important
MSc in Marketing 2018 class
23/ 77Male/female %
I wanted to study Marketing at a university that would encourage practice-oriented thinking and offer an international, friendly learning environment. University of Bath has exactly this mix.
Rebecca Weyers (2017 graduate)