The student experience
MSc in Marketing
Home/EU: 31 August 2018
Overseas: 30 June 2018
Please note applications may close earlier
Course start date
1 October 2018
2:1 or above (or international equivalent) in a subject with significant business/management content. This should include marketing. We may make an offer based on a lower grade if you can provide evidence of your suitability for the degree.
Title of award
Master of Science
Length of course
Mode of attendance
MSc live chat - 22 August
Our MSc team will be online from 11:00 - 12:00 (BST).
Join us to ask any questions about applying for or studying our MSc courses.
Find out more and register.
This course is for
Graduates looking for a specialist route to a career in marketing.
Deepen your understanding of core marketing theory. You’ll develop a desirable set of skills valued by the marketing industry.
You’ll get a good balance between learning the latest marketing theory and practice applying it. Our course spans the three core elements of modern marketing:
- marketing to consumers
- marketing to businesses and organisations
- marketing and society
We have close links with a range of organisations. This means we get input into our course from industry leaders. You’ll learn business skills that are important to the right employers.
Tier 4 visa scheme
Benefit from a streamlined visa application process and get six months leave after your course.
We’re one of a small group of UK universities selected to take part.
- We combine latest marketing research with industry practice to go beyond ‘just’ the theory
- You'll get an opportunity to make an impact in solving a real business problem with our practice track. This is our alternative to a traditional dissertation
- You'll deepen your understanding of modern marketing by working with researchers who are among the best in the world. Our faculty are experts in marketing to consumers, business and society
- We challenge convention. You'll develop skills and knowledge that help you create fresh, innovative ideas and stand out to employers
- Learn through action with our Global Residencies, Business Challenge Week and Action Project. You'll get practical experience to take with you into your future career
- We don’t just teach. We take a two way approach, and your input and knowledge is important
MSc in Marketing 2017 class
25/ 75Male/female %
The School of Management is consistently considered to be of one of Europe’s leading business schools. I received invaluable help and support in preparing to start my career in marketing
Hugh Ayling, Brand Manager, Danone