Fees, funding and scholarships
Course fees 2019/20
|Course||Home and EU fee||Overseas fee|
|MSc in Accounting and Finance||£17,000||£25,000|
|MSc in Business Analytics||£13,500||£20,000|
|MSc in Engineering Business Management||£13,500||£20,000|
|MSc in Entrepreneurship and Management||£13,500||£20,000|
|MSc in Finance||£17,000||£25,000|
|MSc Finance with Banking||£17,000||£25,000|
|MSc in Finance with Risk Management||£17,000||£25,000|
|MSc in Human Resource Management and Consulting||£13,500||£20,000|
|MSc in Innovation and Technology Management||£13,500||£20,000|
|MSc in International Management||£13,500||£20,000|
|MSc in Management||£13,500||£20,000|
|MSc in Marketing||£13,500||£20,000|
|MSc in Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management||£13,500||£20,000|
|MSc in Sustainability and Management||£13,500||£20,000|
If you are an EU student starting your course in 2019, your fee will not change. From 2020 fees may change depending on the outcome of Brexit negotiations. Read the University’s latest Brexit advice for EU students.
Funding and scholarships
School of Management Scholarships
We have over 30 scholarships worth £5,000 each, open to UK, EU and Overseas applicants.
We will invite eligible candidates to apply.
To be considered for a scholarship, you must have:
- received an offer to study a School of Management master’s course starting in 2019
- accepted your offer
- paid your deposit within the four week deadline stated on your offer letter or by the scholarship decision date, whichever is earlier
- applied for a scholarship within the scholarship application deadlines
Scholarship application deadlines
- Apply by 24 February 2019 for a decision by 28 March 2019
- Apply by 24 April 2019 for a decision by 24 May 2019
- Apply by 24 July 2019 for a decision by 16 August 2019
If we award you a scholarship, the money will be taken off your tuition fee.
Postgraduate loans of up to £10,609 are available for all UK masters students. EU nationals may also qualify. You can find more information on:
University of Bath taught postgraduate master’s bursaries
The University has ten bursaries worth £6,000 available for 2019 entry. You must be a UK student and hold an undergraduate honours degree from the University of Bath to apply.