The student experience
MSc in Marketing
Home/EU: 31 August 2020
Overseas: admissions open for Overseas students (subject to course availability)
Course start date
28 September 2020
EU fees for 2020 will not change. From 2021 fees may change depending on the outcome of Brexit negotiations. Read the University's advice for EU students.
2:1 or above (or international equivalent) undergraduate degree. Your degree can be in any discipline but it must include business/management and marketing related content.
Title of award
Master of Science
Length of course
Mode of attendance
This course is for
Graduates looking for a specialist route to a career in marketing with a background in business/management.
Deepen your understanding of core marketing theory and learn to apply it in a practical setting.
We designed this course with input from marketing industry leaders. This means you’ll develop the skills employers are looking for. Our industry links and the practical focus of this course will help your CV stand out from the crowd.
To help you prepare for any marketing career, you will learn about the three core elements of modern marketing:
- marketing to consumers
- marketing to businesses and organisations
- marketing and society
We have close links with a range of organisations. This means we get input into our course from industry leaders. You’ll learn business skills that are important to the right employers.
- Combine the latest marketing research with industry practice to go beyond ‘just’ the theory
- Apply academic theory to a practical issue with an optional dissertation alternative. You'll get valuable experience working on a real problem
- Deepen your understanding of modern marketing. Our faculty are experts in marketing to consumers, business and society
- Develop skills and knowledge to help you create fresh, innovative ideas and stand out to employers
- Learn through action with our Global Residencies, Business Challenge Week and Action Project. You'll get practical experience to take with you into your future career
MSc in Marketing 2018 class
23/ 77Male/female %
I wanted to study Marketing at a university that would encourage practice-oriented thinking and offer an international, friendly learning environment. University of Bath has exactly this mix.
Rebecca Weyers (2017 graduate)