Fees, funding and scholarships
Course feesSee the most recent fees for postgraduate courses.
Once you have started your studies, you should budget for an increase of up to 5% each year for every further year of study; we will not increase your fees each year by more than this percentage and the amount will be set out on our fee page in December for the following academic year. If you defer your entry, you will pay the fees for the year that you start your course and these may be more than 5% higher than the previous year.
EU fees and Brexit
From 2022, fees may change depending on the outcome of Brexit negotiations. Read the University’s latest Brexit advice for EU students.
Funding and scholarships
School of Management Scholarships
We have over 30 scholarships worth £5,000 each, open to UK, EU and Overseas applicants.
To be considered for a scholarship you must have:
- received an offer to study one of our master’s courses starting in 2021
- accepted your offer
- paid your deposit within the four week deadline outlined in your offer letter or by the scholarship decision deadline, whichever is earlier
If we award you a scholarship, the money will be taken off your tuition fee. You do not have to pay it back.
- Apply by 18 January 2021 for a decision by 12 February 2021
- Apply by 26 April 2021 for a decision by 21 May 2021
- Apply by 16 July 2021 for a decision by 9 August 2021
Offer holders can apply for scholarships through Application Tracker.